What's New
  • All corrigendum ePPO for 7CPC revision for pre1.1.2016 retirees have been uploaded on RODRA website. Veterans are requested to signup on RODRA and download their PPO.

  • Online registration for new ECHS Card commenced. Kindly visit ECHS website and apply.

  • This site has the facility for online generation and uploading of LPC-cum-Datasheet by veterans. Kindly use the facility.

  • Grievances module provided in website. Veterans can raise grievance and view online status thereof.

  • Upadation of latest contact details incl Mobile No, Email and address provided in website. Kindly update .

  • Concordance Tables regarding revision of penison of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners in implementing govt's descision on the recommendations of 7th CPC is available for download under the download tab of this website.